3 Miles

3 Miles, 28:54 (9:38 pace)

Oh yeah, its fall. I like fall. Felt nice to start off a little chilled and loosen up after a mile or so. Could have benefitted from a knit hat instead of a baseball cap, but my ears will de-thaw in good time.

Been a few weeks since my last outing (I got sick, I got sick...again, I have been in the process of building a kitchen, etc.) but was surprisingly greeted by a pressure headache at about a mile and a half in...decided to just make it a 3 mile day instead of my plan of 4. I'm not a fan of such returning, seeing as it has been a good long while since such has graced my noggin during exercise, so I'll keep track of that in the mean time. Everything else felt fine.

I know what I want to accomplish, so I've decided to take the necessary steps to get there. That's all for now.




Comments